Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 carrera 4S for sale- Ultra low miles

peter roberts

Everyone seems to be looking for a good C4S but being very disappointed at what they find.
Well I am putting up one of my cars for sale which may be of interest
Its a year 2003 in metallic Cobalt Blue with grey leather interior, manual box and only 33K on the clock.
It has only 2 previous owners who used it as their toy on weekends hence the very low miles
Bought it a few years ago but when prices started to climb i put it on a SORN and tucked it away in dry warm storage. I have 4 other Porsche's so was not deprived of my regular fix of driving the marque.
It is fully loaded with all the extras, has not been bent and is totally original.
It has 2 scratches on the bumper and a broken cloth web on the seat due to the large previous owner falling into the seat rather than sitting in it. It will need to be MOT'd after all this time and any faults found, as well as the bumper and the seat, will be fixed. I do not know what those faults may be but i know the exhaust is original so may now need changing.
I will be looking for offers in excess of £25K plus whatever it costs me to put it back into running order ( if anything).
All documentation is available including the original bill of sale listing every extra fitted.
This is a genuine original example of an appreciating classic.
As a pensioner who has owned several cars over the years I am not a big water cooled fan. Rather my enjoyment is my older 356SC, 2.2 911 and wide bodied 3.2 Carrera but my recollections of driving this car is that it is awesome in terms of looks, performance and comfort.
If interested send me a PM and i can send you photos and details as I am not the best at posting photos on this site

IMG_0123_zpsqt5z0bnw.jpg
[/URL][/img]
[/url]

Looks stunning and good money , bet its grabbed very quickly :thumb: :grin:

I am struggling with space. One in my sisters garage, two in mine and 2 in paid storage so its getting to be a problem. In addition to the cars listed above i have also recently purchased a 928GTS. Despite my saying i do not like the water cooled cars this particular car is just perfect for me and i love it. So if anything has to go i am keeping the air cooled and the 928.

Personally I would put it in paid storage or get 911V to sale or return it for you as you will be battered with timewasters and tyre kickers in a private sale.
Really love car.

Now that's a clean car!

I expect from the numbers of people on here looking for decent cars that you will have sold it by next week.

Good luck with the sale (but I don't think you'll need it :thumb:)

Very nice, always think these looked great in Cobalt.

Shame to have so many cars in storage though, they're at their best when being driven :drive:

Shaoxter said:
Very nice, always think these looked great in Cobalt.

Shame to have so many cars in storage though, they're at their best when being driven :drive:

I feel your pain too, only so many miles to be driven.

MC

I have got 2 in use, one starting a restoration so only 2 are in storage. Might sound selfish having so many but this has been a very enjoyable pension plan built up over the last 15 years.

Need pics of your cars :worship:

C4S looks stunning!!! :thumbs:

:thumb:

I struggle to load up on this site. Send me a PM and i will e mail photos. The ones i have got are photos for my scrap book and not detailed to show off the car but they are good enough to wet someones appetite. I only decided to sell last week and as the car is in storage it will be difficult to take detailed pics until i pull it out to recommission

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back