Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WHAT DID THIS SELL FOR??

i firmly believe the 4S/2S market is leading the way for a long time yet on pricing and anyone with a mint /low mile car is sat on a nice investment.

the trick is knowing when you are happy enough to bail out and take the profit![/quote]

Very much agreed :thumb:

Personally I find the prices, along with the clamour and desire to own a 993 4s or 993S leaves me slightly miffed considering they have the same engine as the standard cars. Ignoring values I'd go for a NB car every time.

Good to read all this love for the 993 (albeit the S) as there's a thread on Pistonheads saying the 993's the unloved 911 compared to the 996 and 964.

As a very happy recent buyer of a high mileage NB C2 they have got to joking. I admit to paying more than 25 bags

hopeydaze said:
Good to read all this love for the 993 (albeit the S) as there's a thread on Pistonheads saying the 993's the unloved 911 compared to the 996 and 964.

As a very happy recent buyer of a high mileage NB C2 they have got to joking. I admit to paying more than 25 bags

I'd like to read that thread. Do you have a linky?

hopeydaze said:

Was that the West Yorks owned car in Silver :dont know: Thought that had sub 100k miles, impeccable servicing every year from new :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back