Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4S Wanted - Cash Waiting

BChivs

Hi, I'm new to the forum....I am on the search for a 996 C4S.

It must have less than 70k, Fsh, must be manual, and preferably in Seal grey, silver although will consider other colours....PSE favourable.

Please let me know if you have one available, or have knowledge of a car in this spec.

Thanks,

Ben.

:welcome: to the forum

Good luck with the search

4S...a stunning rear
p041.gif

:thumb:

:welcome: also and good luck with your search. What you are after is out there; just be patient.

I don't think it's going to be an easy search! I very fussy and won't be content until I find a minter. I've looked at a few now and generally come across as well used and not overly loved. I am a big car nut, and have been into cars as long as I could walk. I am not overly well off, but worked hard over the last few years and made a number of sacrifices which has put me in a position where I can afford my first 911... something I have wanted for years. It's a big deal to me and a big investment so need it to be the right car. Budget wise I don't know.....all depends on the car but has to be mint, or potential to be mint.
I can't wait to be able to drag it out on a Sunday and go for early blast, and hopefully get to a few meets!

Maxie said:
One of our forum members recently supplied this list. Surely, something of interest here:

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=122377

~ Maxie

The majority of these are Tiptronic which is a big no no. Has to be manual. I looked at the one in Cameron. The staff were arrogant *****, and the car was a piece of crap for the asking price. The one in harbour cars is tempting and will most likely view....top money though.

Ah maybe not....now reserved!😔

Shame you don't want a turbo(with Turbo budget) as you have described my cars condition. :)

Actually no you haven't as mines travelled 70600, the 4S is a good looking car, Glwy search

:thumbs:

Bund said:
Shame you don't want a turbo(with Turbo budget) as you have described my cars condition. :)

Actually no you haven't as mines travelled 70600, the 4S is a good looking car, Glwy search

Could be tempted...what are you asking?

BChivs said:
Bund said:

Could be tempted...what are you asking?

Pm sent as I hope to be collecting a 993 end of week.

The search continues :thumb:

Although low miles be v careful. The car I bought had been in storage for 7 years... it then had a £5k + service to bring up to date and this was reflected in the fair price. Some cars by the indies are up for top money but haven't had the work done...

Id budget for 48k service, IMS, RMS and Brake discs / pads at the minimum. Then consider clutch and Geometry as a future cost. Tyres probably past best.. All adds up!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back