Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WHAT DID THIS SELL FOR??

NIBrown

Didn't get to see what 911Virgin had this one up for, guess it sold before it was priced?
Would be interesting to know, may have to sell mine soon for a business venture :(
Anyone know please??

Attachments

• 993s_911_virgin_467.jpg
    993s_911_virgin_467.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 6,405
:popcorn:

P95 JRA

Only dropped it off last Sat.
This was my car for the last 6 years so I have a rough idea. (Tom bought it outright).

I thought he was gonna spend money tidying it up but looks like the new buyer was not fussed (unless it was part of the deal)?

I doubled my money so no complaints.
Hope the new buyer enjoys it as much as i have.

:thumbs:

they sold my 2S with 75k milesfor £76k within about 4 hours. :thumb: very happy with the deal done.

993s

Thanks Tom for our chat, very much appreciated.

I'll be in touch if and when I need to sell :thumb:

Alam said:
mohitos said:
tyinsky said:
911V car sold within a couple of days for £90k?!
I keep thinking everything has calmed down. Nice to see the 993 is still loved out there.

http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/1012/993C2SManual/

1012_Porsche_For_Sale_993KTF3b_10.jpg

My cousin just bought this one :thumb:

I guess another happy owner.... :thumbs:

ben_turpin.jpg

:thumb:

If he can find the Kings Arms SE1 next Tues evening I might buy him a shandy

Any more cousins that want a 964 :dont know:

Smoke and mirrors, old chum :dont know:

mohitos said:
tyinsky said:
911V car sold within a couple of days for £90k?!
I keep thinking everything has calmed down. Nice to see the 993 is still loved out there.

http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/1012/993C2SManual/

1012_Porsche_For_Sale_993KTF3b_10.jpg

My cousin just bought this one :thumb:

Great looking car, looks like a mint one 👍
May be putting mine up for sale soon, if my new business venture goes ahead.
Slightly more miles at 62k, but still a great car 👍

That was my car. Tom at 911V assured me it would sell quickly and it did.

Car is utterly, totally lovely and has lived a life more pampered than a Kardashian.

No smoke and mirrors on this one - Tom could have sold it several times over as the market for the right cars is strong, hence the it being sold within a day.

It's been said before, but Tom and the whole team, including Joji are a credit to the world of car dealers. It helps that they can afford to be picky about buying stock and are not dependent on shifting a certain amount of metal each month to pay the bills - hence they can choose what they buy and what they politely reject - Tom mentioned to me that they have to reject around 70% of what they are offered.

No sharp intake of breath and sucking of teeth when talking valuations and no moving of goal posts at any stage - just straight forward, polite and honest service.

If I had a triple garage, I would never have sold that car - it is truly one of the best in the UK, if not the best - with due respect to other owners :)

I hope the new owner enjoys the car - I nearly turned around when driving to 911v to hand her over but decided that life is short and garage space is limited.

JPS

similar superb experience with 911V. Tom said mine was one of best driving cars he'd been in, albeit mileage slightly higher than yours, price agreed, paid, collected and sold within the day. :thumb:
i firmly believe the 4S/2S market is leading the way for a long time yet on pricing and anyone with a mint /low mile car is sat on a nice investment.

the trick is knowing when you are happy enough to bail out and take the profit!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back