Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front indicators

Allan E

Testing the water :- I am considering reinstating the amber front indicators, presently clear lenses are fitted, so is anyone interested in a straight swap?
My lenses are as new, no cracks or scratches so obviously the ambers would have to be the same.
Please message me if interested.
Allan

Allan.
I have this evening done exactly this change so now have Amber all around on my Iris Blue 993 C2. I didnt really need to do it however I am very pleased with the originality of the look.
The parts are genuine from Car Parts 4 Less
I now have a pair of white indicators to sell if anyone interested complete with bulbs.

Mike

Attachments

• img_6011_195.jpg
    img_6011_195.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,866
Clear indicators

NOW SOLD I have now acquired a pair of original amber front indicators for my 993 therefore the clear ones are up for sale. They are excellent, no cracks or scratches, anyone interested please message me, £25 inc postage.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back