Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Suspension kit.

The Lone Ranger

I bought an M030 kit for my 996 C2. Cant wait to get it fitted now. Also bought front and rear drop links, and suspension mounts. Should be an improvement on my 89k mile suspension. :thumbs:

Very nice :thumb: can I ask where you purchased it from and how much... if you don't mind me asking :)

I did the same on mine. It feels a whole lot better than with the 18 year old 60k original setup. I got mine from Gert at Carnewal when the £ was worth a bit more against the €.

MC

Recently had the kit fitted to my C4, I had the springs changed for h&r -25mm. Nine excellence done the work, can't recommend them enough. It has made such a difference

Another one here that is interested in where from and how much.

M030 kit.

No problem, I bought it from Porsche Teesside, and with PCGB discount it was £892. Which after shopping around, I believe is a good price. Looking forward to having it fitted. :thumb:

Do you know the Porsche part number for the M030 kit?
Is this it P000.044.500.08

M030 Kit

Porsche did not recognise as M030, it was called sports suspension retrofit. My part number on receipt is P.000.044.27. my car is a 2002 C2. C4 will be different part number. This kit lowers car by 10mm. Also another line says
N/STK 000540/Retrofit kit.

Very cool. Good to know also that you can buy this from Porsche.

Are you fitting it yourself?

My 99 C4 has this kit fitted apparently. The previous owner bought it from Porsche when it was on special offer.

wasz said:
yeah the kit was £600 a couple of years back from the dealer
Yes that's what's on the invoice.
It's was another £600 to get it fitted and Hawkeye set up

I noticed a receipt in the service history of my recent purchase for a code 7581 sports suspension kit, it was dated June 2010 but according to MOT in folder that was only 19,000 miles ago.
I haven't had the opportunity to drive car yet as engine is away at Hartech for some engine work but hopping this makes the car feel well screwed together.

Thanks for this post - been shopping around for the kit and found various prices but this appears the cheapest.

I've got the M030 kit already but the front struts are corroded so need replacing. It's actually cheaper to buy the full kit than it is to just replace the front struts.

M030

Yes, seems a decent price to me, compared with other suppliers. I wont be fitting myself though. Local indy will fit for me. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back