Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New P Zero Coloured Editons - anyone seen them ?

911DG

Spa-Francorchamps
sizes are very limited

Pirelli-PZero-Dragon-Sport-Launch-89-1.jpg

not seen any on the road :?:

3K for a set of chavved up rubber is somewhat steep :eek:

Think they might look fine on a slammed Civic with a baked bean tin exhaust!

Christ no!

>3k..... :floor:

I'm not sure I'd want to 'highlight' the name of the tyres on my daily as 'PLING PLONG' doesn't have quite the same allure other than in the ditchfinder market

I thought the kids on the block had moved on from the (Felix: "Get me a make on a white...") pimpmobile white walls to spinners :dont know:

It really is a hell of a lot of money to have someone else paint in the raised lettering on a set of tyres isn't it. And no - I've not seen any in the wild as ye either.

Zingari said:
I'm not sure I'd want to 'highlight' the name of the tyres on my daily as 'PLING PLONG' doesn't have quite the same allure other than in the ditchfinder market

I thought the kids on the block had moved on from the (Felix: "Get me a make on a white...") pimpmobile white walls to spinners :dont know:

Are they a Korean? Haha

Phew my bank manager is happy that the consensus is they are not a must have item. I will just go with the blue led wheel arch and under body lights then :floor: :floor: :floor: oh yes and the whistle thing that goes up the coke can exhaust tip :grin: :grin: :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back