Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Toy - Pic Included

chrisbill86

Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the 991 forum and also share a picture of my new toy.

Used to have a 57 C4S Gen 1 997 Cab and have upgraded to my 15 C2S Gen 1 991 Coupe. What a car it is too, the advancements in the interior and gearbox are incredible having stepped up from the Tip to PDK.

It has the front and rear Design Pack, Sports Chrono and PSE as it's key options.

Now time to go for a drive!

C

Attachments

• fullsizerender_213.jpg
    fullsizerender_213.jpg
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 4,412
:eek:

:mrgreen:

Look forward to seeing it about :bye:

:thumb:

chrisbill86 said:
Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the 991 forum and also share a picture of my new toy.

Used to have a 57 C4S Gen 1 997 Cab and have upgraded to my 15 C2S Gen 1 991 Coupe. What a car it is too, the advancements in the interior and gearbox are incredible having stepped up from the Tip to PDK.

It has the front and rear Design Pack, Sports Chrono and PSE as it's key options.

Now time to go for a drive!

C

Looks great and you will certainly enjoy the PSE noise with the PDK downshifts :thumb: will be interested in your comparison after some miles. The 997 is still a great car and more sportscar if that makes sense? but the 991 definitely is more refined and can still push on with the best of them. Just feels tighter all round, not surprising given it's a newer car.

Lovely looking car, great colour and wheels, I also came from a 997, I think you'll find it far superior in every way..

Great looking car and nice spec. Good job in finding that :thumb:

Looks fantastic 8)
Is that a ducktail I spy too? 8) :thumb:

1 month into ownership now. Yeah, I love it. The noise it makes when in Sport / Sport Plus on the over run is epic. It certainly gets all sorts of attention good and bad mind.

The car is much more refined. A little less fear that it's going to blow up at any point.

Yes it is ducktail. Soon as I saw it, I snapped it up. I think that was what sealed the deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back