Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED - VARIOUS 997.1 TURBO PARTS

JP_Turbo

-PPF Guards for rear Arches
-Rear Plastic Exhuast surround/duct that fits on the back of the bumper around the exhaust
-Drivers entry kick plate - (need it in mint condition)

CASH WAITING

Cheers

I changed my turbo kick plate as I'm *****, I can't remember how much they are at opc but I remember being pleasantly surprised, give them a call

silvermilnec said:
I changed my turbo kick plate as I'm *****, I can't remember how much they are at opc but I remember being pleasantly surprised, give them a call

Cheers Mate, The exhaust duct alone for one side is shockingly expensive. For just a bit of moulded plastic. Nothing special...

Will give them a call actually!

Have a pair of stainless turbo kick plates I've had sitting for a while. If you send me an email addy, I'll forward some pics...

Clanky said:
Have a pair of stainless turbo kick plates I've had sitting for a while. If you send me an email addy, I'll forward some pics...

You have PM

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back