Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ESMotor 991.1 turbo sets a new 100-200 kph world record!

Norfolk & Idea said:
Definitely. Just checked the data. Before the tune was 8.5 and afterwards down to 6.9secs. Apparently the 997GT2RS runs circa 7.1secs in the same 60-130mph test.
Either we've got our data mixed up or you've got a rocket fuelled missile.... Or I've got a pup. But I don't think so :)

Yeah a Stock Turbo S does the 60-130 in 8.32 when tested with my vbox so you have a decent gain over stock without a doubt :D

Here is my vbox file... What mods are you running for the 620bhp as ES estimate mine to be approx 650bhp but i'm sure 30bhp wouldn't make that much difference :eek:

Attachments

• screenshot_2017_08_30_160754_149.png
    screenshot_2017_08_30_160754_149.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6,527
Norfolk & Idea said:
Are you going to Vmax on the 23rd? I'll try and go. I'm curious as to see what mine will do......

Yes mate i think so although i'll probably not be running myself, it's a great day, will be good to see you :)

AdeD said:
Norfolk & Idea said:
Are you going to Vmax on the 23rd? I'll try and go. I'm curious as to see what mine will do......

Yes mate i think so although i'll probably not be running myself, it's a great day, will be good to see you :)

Cool, I'll try to make it. BTW have you paid for it yet?? I've made an application and have since been sent generic emails saying my application is being processed... How does it work? I've never been before.

Ok, mods:-

1. Full Kline system with equal length headers. Running this decat.
2. IPD intake plenum.
3. New re gapped plugs.
4. Remap.

I'm informed there's more to be had but I'm more than happy with the amount of power on tap. The torque is insane, a little too much gas on the exit and those 305mm PS4S are breaking traction. And it doesn't take much before you're facing the wrong way!
Any future mods will be brakes/chassis :thumbs:

Norfolk & Idea said:
Cool, I'll try to make it. BTW have you paid for it yet?? I've made an application and have since been sent generic emails saying my application is being processed... How does it work? I've never been before.

Ok, mods:-

1. Full Kline system with equal length headers. Running this decat.
2. IPD intake plenum.
3. New re gapped plugs.
4. Remap.

I'm informed there's more to be had but I'm more than happy with the amount of power on tap. The torque is insane, a little too much gas on the exit and those 305mm PS4S are breaking traction. And it doesn't take much before you're facing the wrong way!
Any future mods will be brakes/chassis :thumbs:

I agree, makes it soo much more fun to drive though doesn't it, jump back in a standard turbo and it'll feel slow now (which it obviously isn't lol)...

No i've not paid or anything yet, my car is with Linus at DesignLS getting a full retrim so i want to make sure it's finished before i book, if it's not ready i'll probably go still attend but not run. You should have recieved a reply by now though, drop Craig another message via their fb page, if you still hear nothing let me know and i'll speak to him for you :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back