Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Headlamp projector problem after LED conversion

Clli28

I am new to the forum and tried to use search on the forum, but couldn't find an answer for this problem, hope someone who has exp could help me...

I bought a 997.1 Targa for 2 months but it comes with halogen headlight... i just can't stand with it, so I decided to upgrade to LED bulbs, but soon after I did that, I notice a the reflection for illumating overhead road sign becomes just too bright (it's fine with halogen as they are not that bright), I don't want to blind other road user, does any one who upgraded their headlight fixed this issue?

Attachments

• img_8405_389.jpg
    img_8405_389.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,546
I would imagine that they are not adjusted correctly or the wrong type of light, I think they are also illegal if not fitted as standard equipment to the vehicle and would probably fail an MOT test! If the reflection from signs is too bright for you I would suggest you are blinding oncoming traffic :eek:

If I were you I would take them out asap and replace with a proper HID kit, not too expensive these days!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back