Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear PU/bumper repaint cost and recommendations

9xxnick

Hi all

I managed to damage the rear PU recently and have had a quote for removal and respray which comes to £500 inc VAT. The company are a reputable business but does the price sound right? I had in mind something closer to £250 but perhaps I'm being unrealistic.

Also, I'd be grateful if anyone has any recommendations for paint places in North Essex or thereabouts.

I got a "cash job" for £325 in 2015 for the GT2 PU.....that's still about the going rate

A good Indy/local paint shop will do the job right

Recently had mine done and was £350.00. I had the four supports done at the same time. Im in Hampshire so my guy a bit of a drive.

Sounds like mine is a bit steep but I may have to bite the bullet.

Why not remove it your self and then get them to repair and respray it? It should be a lot cheaper that way, you might even achieve your £250.00 It's an easy DIY to remove and re fit and you'll find how to do it at Jackals web site.

ATB :)

It's not difficult to remove so you can save a few bob that way. I had mine done last year £100. Lots of choice in my area but you need to ask around friendly indies.

Got mine done last week for £150 and that included the whole car machine polished, so yes does seem a bit steep.

sday12 said:
Got mine done last week for £150 and that included the whole car machine polished, so yes does seem a bit steep.

Would you mind letting me know where that was done pls (noting you're in Essex).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back