Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Toy!

Wow - really appreciate all the congrats! What a nice welcome 😊
I have lusted after a 911 since a kid.

My initial budget soon went out the window after I looked at a few dogs all described as 'perfect in every way!'

Have to say I absolutely fell in love with the C4S and everything about my 200 mile drive home even if the A/C needs a re-gas :driving:

Welcome and a great choice. A great looking car and they look timeless.

Where are you in Hampshire? I am north near Camberley so a few of us up here plus loads in the south of the county too

C4-STORM said:
Thanks Guys!

Yes the rear end is truly epic :worship:

Dare I say it - I think I prefer it to the 997...

Funnily enough so do we!! Welcome to the best car club on the planet. They're a good lot on here, loads of excellent info and experience. Sometimes they get a bit lairey but it's all done in the name of 996 love.

Excellent C4S by the way. :thumb:

NLW73 said:
Welcome and a great choice. A great looking car and they look timeless.

Where are you in Hampshire? I am north near Camberley so a few of us up here plus loads in the south of the county too

NLW73 - I am near Fareham. My bro-in-law lives in Camberley so not far.

Would be good to meet up sometime :thumb:

Sarfend said:
C4-STORM said:
Thanks Guys!

Yes the rear end is truly epic :worship:

Dare I say it - I think I prefer it to the 997...

Funnily enough so do we!! Welcome to the best car club on the planet. They're a good lot on here, loads of excellent info and experience. Sometimes they get a bit lairey but it's all done in the name of 996 love.

Excellent C4S by the way. :thumb:

Sarfend - Thanks :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back