Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hmmm 997 vs old school 911 would you swap ??

jpsh120 said:
I was parked near this on Sunday, I thought some of you might appreciate it....
I think this one lives round the corner from me but I have not had the opportunity to knock the door yet. Great looking car.

Scholester said:
jpsh120 said:
I think this one lives round the corner from me but I have not had the opportunity to knock the door yet. Great looking car.

A lady owner then....cool..... :thumb:

Dragonmaster, can you post a link to where you can drive an older 911 at Silverstone, I found one link but you already have to own the car not drive theirs.

Boba fett said:
Scholester said:
jpsh120 said:

I am in enough trouble as it is Bobba!

Scholester said:
Boba fett said:
Scholester said:
jpsh120 said:

You would have been better off saying you have not had the opportunity to bash her back door in :thumb:

Boba fett said:
Scholester said:
Boba fett said:
Scholester said:
jpsh120 said:

You would have been better off saying you have not had the opportunity to bash her back door in :thumb:
Are we assuming the owner is female!? I would hate to arrive 'ready' only to have some hairy arsed bearded monster in sandals greet me with a grunt! :hand:

Scholester said:
Boba fett said:
Scholester said:
Boba fett said:
Scholester said:
jpsh120 said:

Are we assuming the owner is female!? I would hate to arrive 'ready' only to have some hairy arsed bearded monster in sandals greet me with a grunt! :hand:

Hmmm, I was always told "don't knock it till you'd tried it" but you have a point, and that thought just made me shudder, might be worth doing some investigatory work before knocking on the Semi, with a Semi :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
I love them all, but they are all different beasts iconic 80s and 90s turbos are moving Art, but the 997 stealth fighter is a very usable daily car that can play with most on the road and has many modern luxuries .
re bedroom posters, sadly I never got a ride in my boyhood bedroom poster :grin: :thumb: :grin:

Lol.... that was one of mine .!
... .. along with the 930 Turbo and a Led Zep 1 album cover sketch!!!

My take is that the 930 is a beautiful car , I would love to have one ... too pricey now though

My 997 Turbo S is the pinnacle for me .( maybe if I could find a set of HRE wheels, That would be the 100% mark..... beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder ....
but on the point of BF's post. .....it's the 997 that wins it for me...

Terry

Maxie said:
Lol...clearly I was had by Graham Norton then! Dream lives on in that case.

~ Maxie :D

Jeez , Maxine , what an admission on the forum ....!

' Had by Graham Norton' ....

😏😏😏

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back