Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

Sold my car...... Got an unopened set. Anyone interested :dont know:

What kit is it, suitable for Gen 1 997 ?

Sorry - just jumping on this way too late - my Manifolds and turbos are off at the moment and I need studs ect for re-assembly.
Do you have a see for a 996 Turbo in stock?
What about the manifold to head bolts?

Thanks.

Does anyone have a full 996 turbo kit they haven't used and want to sell?
I need a kit quickly but can't get a response?

Thanks.

Deakmeister1 said:
Does anyone have a full 996 turbo kit they haven't used and want to sell?
I need a kit quickly but can't get a response?

Thanks.

I was having a day off! :lol:

For anyone wondering we got a set out that day - if anyone else is stuck and can't get hold of me directly then e-mail [email protected] and it will go through to whoever is dealing with my e-mails whilst I'm away.

These are now a stocked part so should always be in stock :D

As posted above Matt got them out to me the same day, really can't thank you enough for this Matt :thumb:

Other exhaust studs

I am potentially looking to replace the turbo to exhaust studs on a 996tt. Are there any kits for just the 8 studs?

I say potentially, as the studs aren't in such bad shape, its the nuts that are non existent. I've read that aerotight nuts are also a good substitute for the original Porsche nuts. Any comments on aerotight vs k-nut?

Guys, has anyone fitted this stud kit? I've removed one of the manifold to head bolts on my 996T but I'm unsure which way round the stud goes in, there is an uneven amount of thread between each side:

From looking at those, short end in to the head.

MC

Hi Matt, could you please supply me with a set of studs and nuts for a 996 GT3, (12 studs and nuts). If you PM me your payment details that will be great.

Kind Regards

John

If you are doing another run I'll have another set for M96.01 please.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back