Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CAT Driver Training, Millbrook Proving Ground, Bedfordshire

Just a quick endorsement from me, have been working my way through the modules and just looking forwards to the final full day of track coaching with Colin later this month at Donnington .

The training is great, it has really added depth and technique to my driving and I feel hugely more confident now. Would absolutely recommend to anyone interested in moving their skillset forward to get the most from your car and enjoying its potential.

Hi jo, when is the next Porsche day?

kozzi said:
Hi jo, when is the next Porsche day?
Hi Kozzi

It's likely to be mixed marque days on offer for September/October. I've got to focus on the diary in the coming week and I'll put a date on the forum. If there's interest then the day will be Porsche only.

KR
Jo

A 911uk only day would be good...

With 911uk Discounts too :wink:

Many thanks Jo, that would be great.

Hi Kozzi, Daniel & aadhay

Saturday 21st October I have for the Performance Driver 'Track' Day which can be Porsche only if there's interest from yourselves plus a further 1 or 3 pax.

Let me know if this date works for you.

KR
Jo

Porsche Day

Hi Jo, I would be very interested in that day

My diary is free and would be interested also

Apologies but if we got a Porsche only day, what would the costs be ?

my email is [email protected] if its any easier

Regards
Faried

Great, seems like there could be the start of a full Porsche complement. I've posted a new thread here:

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1336224#1336224

& put kozzi, James & FRP as interested on the list. I'm out of the office today at a meeting but back tomorrow. Please post up on the thread to confirm your place. Costings are at the bottom of the first post ... if we get 6 then it's £400 pp including VAT.

KR
Jo

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back