Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recent 964 sales...

thesmithsUK

Interesting that two of the three 964s on sale at Williams Crawford have sold in the past few days:

Red C2 manual, 123k miles @ £53k
White C4 manual, 143k miles @ £40k.

There's now only one left: the rare, Works Turbo-bodied car, 97k miles - £105k!

http://www.williamscrawford.co.uk/vehicle/964-works-turbo-look/

They sound as cheap as chips. Buyer's got bargains there :thumb:

Zingari said:
They sound as cheap as chips. Buyer's got bargains there :thumb:

Current market rates sounds fair. there have been a couple of 993 (non widebody) kicking for around the early 40k's

Prices are slooowing.. But for how long..?
:dont know:

master964 said:
There's now only one left: the rare, Works Turbo-bodied car, 97k miles - £105k!

http://www.williamscrawford.co.uk/vehicle/964-works-turbo-look/

Flipping heck that's my old one...kept it a while before marketing it!![/quote]

Looks like it's sold. They didn't tie down whether it was a 'Celebration' then :dont know:

:?: Wonder if they want 304/911 for £75k :dont know:

Had some real fun in 5 years of ownership can't believe it doubled up in the last 2 years since selling it and to think no one wanted to touch mine as it had been stood for three years prior wth rust inside the headlights!!

Probably left out the Celebration details as with all the purest its not got a number hence inot the real deal...

Bestest car ever and don't think will ever be repeated.....hang on to all yours as once its gone there is no going back easily.....

Fondest memories as once it was warmed up ooo that red line was sublime...and getting to 157 mph with the sunroof vibrating and feeling its going to pop out.....not bad for a 20+year old banger!!

master964 said:
Had some real fun in 5 years of ownership can't believe it doubled up in the last 2 years since selling it and to think no one wanted to touch mine as it had been stood for three years prior wth rust inside the headlights!!

Probably left out the Celebration details as with all the purest its not got a number hence inot the real deal...

Bestest car ever and don't think will ever be repeated.....hang on to all yours as once its gone there is no going back easily.....

Fondest memories as once it was warmed up ooo that red line was sublime...and getting to 157 mph with the sunroof vibrating and feeling its going to pop out.....not bad for a 20+year old banger!!

Haha, I know this feeling all too well. Had
the brakes and windscreen rust fixed. Interior sorted with the speakers etc all carefully and tastefully restored. Previous owner had the JZM top end done.. sweet car that needed nothing... being a non sunroof car it would have made the prefect Singer... traded it to Roly for £11k :grin:

Nobody wanted it and now they're worth £40k :floor:

The only way back is in a 996

P.S I did 167 ish mph in mine on the way back from the Ring :mrgreen:

Attachments

• img_3334_212.jpg
    img_3334_212.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 12,240
There is a nice 964 C2 (low miles) for sale at Silverstone this weekend. My guess is £60k plus.

The 964 for me is the sweet spot for everything 911.Perhaps because I drove a few as new cars but they are just that perfect blend of classic 911 with enough modernity to make them an everyday proposition.

C2 YYY said:
There is a nice 964 C2 (low miles) for sale at Silverstone this weekend. My guess is £60k plus.

Sold for £42,750.

But then what you think I've spent on mine the cost soon adds up. New rear lights, suspension, bushes, etc etc.

Plus the interior is best described as 'marmite'

PeterS said:
C2 YYY said:

Sold for £42,750.

But then what you think I've spent on mine the cost soon adds up. New rear lights, suspension, bushes, etc etc.

Plus the interior is best described as 'marmite'

Having read the description, if it was as good as it sounds then even with premium and VAT that was a very good price :what:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back