Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Forward facing child seat that will fit all 993 coupes!

rob_watti said:
Hi Matty

I've got this seat but struggling to get the seat belt to reach. did you have any issues with this?

I think that question was for me.

Yep fitted with normal seat belt.

Best of luck.

rob_watti said:
Hi Matty

I've got this seat but struggling to get the seat belt to reach. did you have any issues with this?

Hey Rib, if you are referring to the Halfords seat then yes, it does require a knack to get the standard seat belt to plug in. I'll take a pic tomorrow if I can as the seat is currently in the car after the trip last weekend.

Yeah sorry guys, i am referring to the Halfords seat. A picture of how you have managed it would be great

Seems like the 993 will be my daily for the summer until I can justify another company car so in need of a car seat for the nursery run.

Is the Maxi Cosi Rodi still the one to go for in the 993?

VanRendellrooy said:
Seems like the 993 will be my daily for the summer until I can justify another company car so in need of a car seat for the nursery run.

Is the Maxi Cosi Rodi still the one to go for in the 993?

yes it what we use for our 5 and 8 year olds

Thanks Nick, going to pick one of these up this month, little one is looking forward to a drive in it. The nursery car park will probably be the most dangerous place it'll go anyway, going to have to put some cones around it when i pull up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back