Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fuel consumption.

Les

Sao Paulo
I was driving to work on the M25 this morning (in the area thats covered in average speed cameras, with a 60mph limit in place) and got so bored that I thought I'd see how economic I could drive (keeping a constant inertia etc) for somthing to do.

Quite impressed to say the least - also kept me from falling to sleep.

428mpg.jpg

Must have some serious downforce to be able to cruise along the ceiling of the Dartford tunnel :)

Impressive MPG for a 911.

I try to keep mine below 22mpg at all times :D

:eek: mine is ave. 18.1 mpg :roll: but its a great fun 18.1 :grin: :grin: :grin:

I can never get mine below 20 however hard I rag the biatch. Must be running too lean!!

Good figures there Les mate! :thumb:

alex yates said:
I can never get mine below 20 however hard I rag the biatch. Must be running too lean!!

Good figures there Les mate! :thumb:

:grin: Alex not spending enough time in the low gears listening to the exhaust :grin: :grin:

The gen2 is quite a all-rounder. Nice cruiser with good mpg return with 7th gear (pdk), especially between 50mph and 60mph.

But a sports car when the mood takes.

I don't think mine has seen below 20mpg, but I'm ok with that. It's a garage queen keeper :grin:

Mine only shows 10 at the track, I don't think the computer can work out lower than that.

Impressive!

My pb is 33 over 180miles

I've a trip to monza in ten days please lord let me get more than 12 to the gallon :floor: :floor:

silvermilnec said:
I've a trip to monza in ten days please lord let me get more than 12 to the gallon :floor: :floor:

Fuel is cheaper in europe, so more smiles per gallon :thumb:

Can you post some picks of Monza when you go...

G2 said:
silvermilnec said:

Can you post some picks of Monza when you go...

I'll do a thread in the trips section cheers 👍

G2 said:

I recently paid €1.96 per litre in the south of France. Well over £100 to fill it up. :sad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back