Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

splattric said:
Had a new Kline exhaust system , techart intercoolers and a remap today.
It has transformed the car. I have not stopped grinning all day.
:)

Who did your remap? If you don't mind me asking.

911DG said:
Nik said:
Red belts all around!

Paddle shift wheel with red stitching to match on he way!

Look sweet - just had my fronts done but now wish I'd had back done to. How much for the 4? It cost me £240 for the front 2 inc webbing and fitting. I hear the backs are much harder?

Sorry for the delayed reply! The rewebbing of the belt units themselves was £32+VAT each.

I didn't trust myself to remove the rears, so had someone do it as part of a bunch of other work done at the same time. So I don't know the exact cost I'm afraid!

I have just had a price from a mobile seat belt company of £99.90 plus vat per seat belt and an £80plus vat call out. but that is to remove replace with coloured belts and refit at my home, which is quite a long way for them to travel, as they are in London and I am in Bournemouth
I wasn't sure if that was a good bad or indifferent price . :?:

http://seatbeltservice.co.uk/

Phil 997 said:
I have just had a price from a mobile seat belt company of £99.90 plus vat per seat belt and an £80plus vat call out. but that is to remove replace with coloured belts and refit at my home, which is quite a long way for them to travel, as they are in London and I am in Bournemouth
I wasn't sure if that was a good bad or indifferent price . :?:

http://seatbeltservice.co.uk/

Phil. This place http://www.safetybeltservices.co.uk charge £60 per belt for a postal service webbing change. But you have to find your own tech to fit of course

Edited to Correct link:

Had a quote to change the webbing on all 4 black ones removed out of my 997 when the OPC fitted speed yellow belts. Mine are in the for sale section with an option to have them any colour required :thumb:

Phil - I would get James to remove for you (as I did).

He is coming back to me at some point and may even be able to coordinate so that they are done whilst he waits by the same place that did mine.

The company is called FDTS, really good service and OE Porsche webbing (depending on which colour you go for!).

Hope that helps!

Nik said:
Phil - I would get James to remove for you (as I did).

He is coming back to me at some point and may even be able to coordinate so that they are done whilst he waits by the same place that did mine.

The company is called FDTS, really good service and OE Porsche webbing (depending on which colour you go for!).

Hope that helps!

That's a really good Idea mate because he said you did yours while u wait , he could then refit them when he's back from yours :thumb: that way they are only off the car for a day. liking that idea. can you pm me what they cost you to be redone by your local place. :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
That's a really good Idea mate because he said you did yours while u wait , he could then refit them when he's back from yours :thumb: that way they are only off the car for a day. liking that idea. can you pm me what they cost you to be redone by your local place. :thumb: :thumb:

Let me know if I can help in any way. Eg. If James drops I may be able to pick up whilst he refits my bits.

Pm sent. :thumb:

Nik said:
Phil 997 said:

Let me know if I can help in any way. Eg. If James drops I may be able to pick up whilst he refits my bits.

Pm sent. :thumb:

perfect thanks Nik , I will tie up with James and try and fit it all together. :thumb:

Quick question whilst on the topic about seat belts, are they easy to take off ??, am looking to get my set of fours done I. Red when I get back in the UK !!

Maybe are there any links to a step by step guide??

Cheers..

J

I found some instructions online. Dropnme a PM with your email and will send over.

Minor service, pdk and diff oil changes as per service schedule. New tyres.

Great service at OPC Guildford and a 991 gts as the loan car
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back