Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre console paint/coat group buy

Phil 997 said:
Nik, It was for just the items that made up the centre console which depending on man or auto was 6 or 7 pieces .

Guys that had other things done negotiated prices for those items directly with WC

look forward to seeing pics of your items done :thumb:

Thanks Phil. Appreciated! I think I added the trims on the doors (which apparently you did too!) as well as the centre "T" section of my steering wheel trim. So an extra couple of bits.

Mine is a PDK so thinking of getting the coloured bits as per pics above.

:?:

DerbyJim said:
Nik

I'm interested in getting some bits done and based in Surrey too.

Might be worth having a chat - PM?

Jim

Sent you my number sir!

Nik said:
Phil 997 said:
Nik, It was for just the items that made up the centre console which depending on man or auto was 6 or 7 pieces .

Guys that had other things done negotiated prices for those items directly with WC

look forward to seeing pics of your items done :thumb:

Thanks Phil. Appreciated! I think I added the trims on the doors (which apparently you did too!) as well as the centre "T" section of my steering wheel trim. So an extra couple of bits.

Mine is a PDK so thinking of getting the coloured bits as per pics above.

I have seen G2 PDK with the custom coloured bit up close, its a great job they did , the fine detail was done by hand .yes I got the door spears done as well, I went body coloured with my interior console etc. trying to be a bit more reserved with the gen2 as the gen1 had acid green accents everywhere in and out :grin: :thumb:

I have seen G2 PDK with the custom coloured bit up close, its a great job they did , the fine detail was done by hand .yes I got the door spears done as well, I went body coloured with my interior console etc. trying to be a bit more reserved with the gen2 as the gen1 had acid green accents everywhere in and out :grin: :thumb:

Cheers Phil.

Jim/Nik link to thread with picks of finished interior. http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=121123&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Pm your email if you want any hi res pics. Also happy to meet as not far from you guys.

Edit: PDK gate needs separating the moving parts before you send to wicked.

I also had these bits done...bit more colour and pattern as it's a VW 8)

Attachments

• img_2852_189.png
    img_2852_189.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,482
Yours looks amazing !!! Thx for the link.

Will PM you my details.

I'm torn between carbon to match my seat backs vs something brighter to liven up the interior.

Chaps, Is the small rear storage cubby part of the centre console or a separate part ?

wildej said:
Chaps, Is the small rear storage cubby part of the centre console or a separate part ?

it comes off in one piece but slides off once the console is out,think it slided down but it may be up lol

cheers Phil, wasnt sure if you could remove it on it's own as I've got a spare console but not with the rear bit on it, which is a pain in the arse as I'll have to remove it from the car now :pc:

wildej said:
cheers Phil, wasnt sure if you could remove it on it's own as I've got a spare console but not with the rear bit on it, which is a pain in the arse as I'll have to remove it from the car now :pc:

check the spare is not a boxer one as not totally sure if the rear cubby can be fitted to that , a question for Demort or one of the others :thumb:

Yea you can only remove the rear cubby once the whole consol is removed.

job for this week then, is there a good guide about to remove the console ?

wildej said:
job for this week then, is there a good guide about to remove the console ?

In this thread somewhere is a very good downloadable guide .

wildej said:

J. The cubby out of your 997 will fit with the consol you got from me... I checked it before I mailed it. The rear cubby boxes are like rocking horse poop to get hold second hand.

The removal thread mentioned in the above is easy to follow. But let me know if you have issues when removing the original.

G2 said:
wildej said:

J. The cubby out of your 997 will fit with the consol you got from me... I checked it before I mailed it. The rear cubby boxes are like rocking horse poop to get hold second hand.

The removal thread mentioned in the above is easy to follow. But let me know if you have issues when removing the original.

Thanks mate I didn't even think about the cubby till today when I was taking it to get painted, school boy error on my part.
:wack:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back