Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Powerflex gearbox mount bush insert - Review & Mod.

infrasilver said:
Agreed, looks spot on.

Snap.............but it's the faff of taking the old ones out and fitting the new. Would much prefer some commission based deal rather than a new set :lol:

Yeah likewise, I've got the old design here untouched was going to alter but will happily send back.

Gearbox mount

deleted

@David Power

When will the new design be available?

When ordering how do I ensure I get a newly designed item?

Cheers

Agreed. :thumb:

In line with Top Gear Exhausts.:thumb:

Stark contrast to Danske. :nooo:

They are going into production now.

Where would you normally order from Crash7?

If they have stock, we will replace that and tell them to ensure it is the new design and to mail me directly and I will ensure they receive the correct one.

All stock here has been destroyed so the only way you may get an old design is if the distributor has old stock and is not aware of the exchange.

All the best

David

Hi David,

I sent you message in PM, but still sitting in my outbox..

I have a set of original design mounts fitted and understand you are now issuing FOC replacements in a new design.

What do you require to confirm authenticity ?
I purchased from C&R enterprises via ebay on the 4th March.

Looking forward to these hopefully reducing vibrations into cabin..

Many thanks, Great support,
Regards,

Neil

David can we order directly from you to make sure we get the correct version?

David Power said:
Many thanks for this and apologies that you have had problems and felt the need to modify our part.

My development guys are looking into this and I suspect given what you have found, we will modify the insert.

If anyone has an old part and would like it replaced with the new design please let me know at [email protected] and when the new tooling is done we will send you the new design directly.

Very impressed with David taking the time to comment and actually modifying these. It says a lot about a company when they take the time to listen ,I had removed my function first ones from my 997.1 for the same reason and was not going to put any on the 997.2 despite loving the improved feel but the NVH was too much . David please look at doing the modified one for the 997.1 and 997.2 as well. Alex nice jobs mate it is good to see a few companies genuinely interested in listening .
Well Done powerflex :thumb: :thumb: I will be waiting to hear if I can get modified 997.2 ones or are these suitable for the 997.2 :thumb: :thumb:

Which part number have you fitted on the 997 Phil?

I'd be disappointed to hear it is a similar problem.

We've not had any reports but unfortunately people seem unwilling to contact us and would rather go onto forums.

Not a problem but we will always try to help if something can be improved.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back