Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Coffin Arm

paul987

Mexico City
I fitted 4 to mine last year and they are fine, look good quality and would recommend them.

The only point of note is that another forum member with a 997 was carrying out tests on the rubber bushes and found that OE Porsche bushes were best and Meyle were pretty good but that some other makes had a lower shore rating which meant they were less stiff. He didn't test the ATP ones though.

He reckoned that even with the Meyle ones he would mix up some 80 shore and fill in the holes in the rubber bush to stiffen them up to improve handling.

There was a period a couple of years ago when a batch of the Meyle coffin arms were being sold and these were slightly the wrong length and this caused problems setting up the geometry afterwards. I don't think that the problem still exists but you never know with eBay stuff.

Thanks 911munKy :thumb: glad to hear they are good quality.
Your right you do need to pick and choose a little on Ebay.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back