Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

Bikeracer1098 said:
JonnyBaddeley said:
Minor service at OPC Wolverhampton, new trailing arm and front bump stops hiked the bill. Seeking contribution from supplying OPC. Only had car 5 months. Watch this space!

Are they not general wear and tear items?

Expensive to replace?

Correct, but they perish over time so should have been picked up before I purchased the car 5 months ago following OPC inspection IMO. Cheap parts expensive Labour. I'd have got,them done elsewhere tbh, but have NC 500 shortly so wanted it done swiftly.

Supplying OPC have given me a 50 percent contribution to the trailing arms and bumpstops bill, so happy with that.

JonnyBaddeley said:
Supplying OPC have given me a 50 percent contribution to the trailing arms and bumpstops bill, so happy with that.

Nicely done, and nice to see some common sense from an OPC. Maybe the midlands isn't as bad as I thought! :grin:

Some Security.... Post, CCTV halfway installed, and Alarm on house (To protect keys) actually works now! Oh, and a Cover for when it gets properly s**t outside...

Photo%2006-08-2017%2C%2018%2035%2015.jpg

Some shiny paint for the new bumpers and ducktail.

Attachments

• image_426.jpeg
    image_426.jpeg
    817.8 KB · Views: 3,218
  • image_221.jpeg
    image_221.jpeg
    711.8 KB · Views: 3,218
  • image_222.jpeg
    image_222.jpeg
    684.1 KB · Views: 3,218
Liking that classic look your going for :thumb:

Brought some led number plate light bulbs for £4. Fitted them last night huge improvement.

nyQkMMR.jpg

First week of new car:
TPC Racing 3-axis accelerometer for gen1 to work with DSC
GT3 7.1 firmware for DSC module I already had
GT03 number plate
Zunsport air intake grilles (bought from chaser)
BMC air filter (ecp £56 with code this weekend)
PCM/satnav 2015 map update

dan4s997 said:
Brought some led number plate light bulbs for £4. Fitted them last night huge improvement.

nyQkMMR.jpg

They look very cool. And no Porsche tax :thumb:

Red belts all around!

Paddle shift wheel with red stitching to match on he way!

Attachments

• img_2746_561.jpg
    img_2746_561.jpg
    975.9 KB · Views: 3,011
  • img_2745_231.jpg
    img_2745_231.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 3,011
Nik said:
Red belts all around!

Paddle shift wheel with red stitching to match on he way!

Look sweet - just had my fronts done but now wish I'd had back done to. How much for the 4? It cost me £240 for the front 2 inc webbing and fitting. I hear the backs are much harder?

Had a new Kline exhaust system , techart intercoolers and a remap today.
It has transformed the car. I have not stopped grinning all day.
:)

splattric said:
Had a new Kline exhaust system , techart intercoolers and a remap today.
It has transformed the car. I have not stopped grinning all day.
:)

I know it's not on topic but do you have any pics of the Spectre Defender in your signature block? I'd love to see a pic.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back