Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Retro fitting electric seats

mun802

Hi Guys,

Is it possible (easy) to retro fit electric seats in place of my manual ones. Not sure if it helps but they're only electric for height adjustment.

Thanks

Unbolt the manual seat and have a feel around under the carpet cut out beneath it....
- you should find that a standard loom and connector (and most likely relays) are all in place, regardless of what seats were originally fitted - this has certainly been the case in each 'modern'(ish) Porsche I've owned (I changed the seats in all of them - you will only likely have issues if you fit seats from a different generation e.g. 997 to 996, but these are far from insurmountable - I have a set of heated 997 sport seats in my own '98 996)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back