Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4S @ £120k with 59k miles

I had a Guards with black leather and working AC :grin:

TomH said:
wozy said:
C16? If not I'd not being believing that mileage. Very very rare in Guards if a C16 car.

Such a shame mileage is so important. I'd have a high mileage yearly serviced car any day over a low mileage non serviced one.

C16 Uk Car supplied by Merlin Nottingham.

Cheers Tom 911V

To be honest I did quietly think from you guys it would have been :thumb:

TomH said:
wozy said:
C16? If not I'd not being believing that mileage. Very very rare in Guards if a C16 car.

Such a shame mileage is so important. I'd have a high mileage yearly serviced car any day over a low mileage non serviced one.

Cheers Tom 911V

And the gaps in the history Tom... just laid up and not used for long periods?

C.

cableguy said:
TomH said:
wozy said:

Cheers Tom 911V

C.

You don't want much chum do you :dont know: What about if it has got the original rubber gloves and 'bag' for the punctured wheel when you flick on the space saver? Is there a full tool roll. How much 'sag' in degrees of longitude is there in the boot pocket :?:

Zingari said:
cableguy said:
TomH said:
wozy said:

Cheers Tom 911V

C.

You don't want much chum do you :dont know: What about if it has got the original rubber gloves and 'bag' for the punctured wheel when you flick on the space saver? Is there a full tool roll. How much 'sag' in degrees of longitude is there in the boot pocket :?:

Not much no, just an answer to my question. Low miles and strong money for a car with gaps in its history.
The car looks great and I couldn't give half a chumley warner about a full tool roll or saggy saddlebag, although i'm interested to know about the lack of services. :wink:

My car has a few more miles and a much more comprehensive service history but I would have definitely thought about looking elsewhere had there been some large gaps.

C.

Good money given the mileage even if it is a Tip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back