Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thoughts on a Cat D early C4

I wouldn't touch it. Every car I've had that turned out to have had a knock had problems associated with it. Repair shops never repair things properly in my experience. They repair what you can see, do 80% on the paint and cable tie the bits you can't see (if they're not just bent back or left hanging). So it's had two wings and a bumper? What about the arch liners and all the brackets and pipe work behind them? Fuel filler, carbon canister, suspension mounts, coolant pipes, sensors. It could be the exception to the rule but I'd walk! Sorry!

Ideally Id like tod speak to previous owner and get the low down.

I saw that other one but its only a couple of grand cheaper than non-Cat D plus Id need to sell the Corrado.

Might ask the guy if he minds an inspection, anywhere local to Heathrow area that could do it and know these cars?

You could say the same applies to any 17yr old car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back