Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4S @ £120k with 59k miles

So it's sold and I am sure without significant if any discount on the price.

Best phone my insurer :grin:

dommorton said:
I remember in 2009 buying my first S from Paragon and everyone saying I was mental for paying £36k :grin:

I remember buying my C2 from Paragon in 2005 for £29,000.

The Turbo version was £34,000, but I preferred the NB shape.

dommorton said:
So it's sold and I am sure without significant if any discount on the price.

Best phone my insurer :grin:

Smoke and mirrors :hand: I only believe those figures when the 'new' owner pops up. Which he wont. It's market manipulation as the classic car bubble has deflated :roll:

eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.jpg

That looks like a cracker, they look so good in primary colours.

Yes it does look very good in Guards Red ....... I don't think that car will hang around for long.

carkid said:

Nice pre-vario (the one to have) car in a great colour combo, particularly with the Black interior and early big bolster sports seats.
My only criticism is the 13 services over its 22 year life. Very clever of 911Virgin to list the servicing as they have without showing the dates/years. ;)

C.

That 993 certainly looked great in guards red- but still- at £62,000 I can't believe it sold immediately......the bubble sure ain't burst just yet 👍

As Zingers would say ........ "It's all smoke and mirrors" ........ :floor:

Yep the car never really existed and never really sold :grin:

C16? If not I'd not being believing that mileage. Very very rare in Guards if a C16 car.

Such a shame mileage is so important. I'd have a high mileage yearly serviced car any day over a low mileage non serviced one.

wozy said:
C16? If not I'd not being believing that mileage. Very very rare in Guards if a C16 car.

Such a shame mileage is so important. I'd have a high mileage yearly serviced car any day over a low mileage non serviced one.

C16 Uk Car supplied by Merlin Nottingham.

Cheers Tom 911V

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back