Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The time has come for me ........

this advert wont be complete without a Zingari and GT4 valuation

:thumb:

:grin: :thumb:

I'd prefer a Tiptronic but on the basis that Zingari would happily give 25 bags for it and GT4 would be very keen to top that I will give you £25,002 ... today ... in CASH.

If you think you can get a better deal than that I will understand.

Good Luck.

Thanks Terry for your very generous offer but I am afraid I have to decline ....... ;)

911UK said:
this advert wont be complete without a Zingari and GT4 valuation

LOL ...... I thought I would just run it past the 993 brigade before submitting a proper advert to the proper place ....... thank you Sundeep for your indulgence ...... ;)

I knew this was coming and completely understand your thinking Andy.
But sad nonetheless.
Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it'll fly away.

Many people read these forums without ever posting. This is a lovely looking car and doesn't need money spending. If you are considering getting into 993 ownership, you should get in touch with Andy.

Boxsters are the modern day 944/968 as in, not appreciated in their own lifetime.

Sorry to hear you moving out of the 993 Andy but from following your posts over the years someone is getting a belter of a car with great history. The very best of luck with the sale and move for the Golden Years.

Baz.

Again thanks all ....... it is indeed the end of an era for me ....... but my deepest wish is that it goes to a good home of a 993 enthusiast ........ here's hoping ....... and it would be a lie to say that the prospect of parting with my car has made me happy ........ :sad:

Good Luck with the sale....... and don't wait too long to scratch that Boxster itch, i don't regret it at all, in fact its exceeded expectations :thumb:

I know the owner, nice chap but doesn't like Uber.

I see it starting less than 4s so you've not over-egged it and a new custodian will not do their dough as its in good shape. :thumb:

I did think HWM would have given you an offer to park it up next to the 'wall', likely you'll get an offer on here.

Yes you need a Boxster to stay with the marque and 911uk for those al-fresco moments. :hand: But be careful you don't lose the syrup when the roofs down.

PS I'll let you know when I'm next in the city and you can regale me with your selling and new purchase experience before you go overseas :thumb:

Yes the time has come, but your logic is spot on, no way the 993 would suit your new home.
Hope the transition is painless, enjoy the retirement.

........ yes it is indeed time for a few beers, curry and some good chat ...... :)

........ Well I completed it along with photos and submitted it ....... perhaps it has to be approved by Head Office ....... :?:

:dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back