Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Upgraded my 997 Key

Can't wait to get mine done :dance: :dancetwist: :Dance-Tap: :thumb:

Hi Elliot,

I am interested in updating one of my keys on my new purchase (collected it today! :D ). Please let me know the details for a 2 button key.

Many thanks,
Tony

Thanks Elliot. The key fobs came yesterday and I ser to with a scalpel, some micro screwdrivers and an old chopping board. The first fob took about 45 minutes, the second about 15 once I knew what I was doing. Taking the transponder out is the hardest part and the glue, surrounding plastic and transponder itself are all the same colour. This is a great little mod and the new fob is a huge improvement. Thanks again. Graham

Hi Elliot,

Looking for 2 key button case for my gen 1 997.

New here so not sure how works but please PM me or let me know where I can get one. Looked online and wary of poor imitations......us Porsche folk are funny about things having to be just right!

Much appreciated.

Al

Alan 997 said:
Hi Elliot,

New here so not sure how works but please PM me or let me know where I can get one. Looked online and wary of poor imitations......us Porsche folk are funny about things having to be just right!

Much appreciated.

Al

Al have you PMed Elliot mate :thumb:

Hi Elliot

Reserecting old post, do you still have any of the GEN 2 keys?

Alan 997 said:
Hi Elliot,

Much appreciated.

Al

Drop him a pm mate I did he's a top guy and helped me out

My 997 key just stopped working, I tried to replace the battery but no luck. I dropped it and it has a crack on it. Also no light is visible even with the new battery. Can this be rescued or do I need a brand new key?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renn27
Back