Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3/ Aerokit Bumper

Phil 997 said:
Dexterich said:
Hi Rob. I recently fitted the aerokit front PU, bought it from Porsche notts at £911.81 (yes really - I didnt make that number up!) - looks exactly like the Teile i.e. Porsche OEM. This included the lower lip and everything needed to fit it - they even shipped it to the paint shop for me. I reckon that one you spotted is £725 + shipping, say £75 + lower lip which I think is about £200 = £1000.
It maybe worth checking what they include in the box, if it's everthing then its a good deal.

Rob, worth the call mate as the lower lip is £200 the vent surrounds another £60 the pair so yes running close to 1k if the opc is cheaper for everything its a no brainer. :thumb: good call Dexterich :thumb: :thumb:

Just getting prices sorted for the bumper now form Porsche Notts! Quite a choice of spoiler lips, is the Aerokit one that much lower that the GT3? I do quite like the one with the vents in but a bit concerned as my next mod will be lowering with Ohlins R&T!!

Any pics people have would be greatly appreciated :thumb:

Are there any decent aftermarket spoiler lips available in rubber?

DucatiRob said:
Phil 997 said:
Dexterich said:
Hi Rob. I recently fitted the aerokit front PU, bought it from Porsche notts at £911.81 (yes really - I didnt make that number up!) - looks exactly like the Teile i.e. Porsche OEM. This included the lower lip and everything needed to fit it - they even shipped it to the paint shop for me. I reckon that one you spotted is £725 + shipping, say £75 + lower lip which I think is about £200 = £1000.
It maybe worth checking what they include in the box, if it's everthing then its a good deal.

Rob, worth the call mate as the lower lip is £200 the vent surrounds another £60 the pair so yes running close to 1k if the opc is cheaper for everything its a no brainer. :thumb: good call Dexterich :thumb: :thumb:

Just getting prices sorted for the bumper now form Porsche Notts! Quite a choice of spoiler lips, is the Aerokit one that much lower that the GT3? I do quite like the one with the vents in but a bit concerned as my next mod will be lowering with Ohlins R&T!!

Any pics people have would be greatly appreciated :thumb:

Are there any decent aftermarket spoiler lips available in rubber?

I got a price from Porsche Notts but not cheap! £2,200 for just the bumper :eek:
They did say that the part number I'd quoted was not the one supplied recently! I'd asked for P/n 99750596109 which is priced at 832€ on the Teile site!

Hi Rob, part number I bought from porsche notts was 997.044.802.32 "front apron aer" £799.84 +vat. Everything I needed in the box, although there was no discussion on options for the lower lip (it has one vent either side).
Just guessing that your part maybe genuine gt3 and not aero - although I cannot see a difference?

Dexterich said:
Hi Rob, part number I bought from porsche notts was 997.044.802.32 "front apron aer" £799.84 +vat. Everything I needed in the box, although there was no discussion on options for the lower lip (it has one vent either side).
Just guessing that your part maybe genuine gt3 and not aero - although I cannot see a difference?

Thanks for this :thumb: I will check it out. The item I quoted the number for is definitely just and Aero and doesn't have the smile vent like the GT3, according to the Teile site anyway!

Dexterich said:

Confused.com :dont know:

Can't find that par number on Teile bust have found it on Design911 at £919 + VAT. Same with all the bits including spoiler!

http://www.design911.co.uk/fu/prod1...art-No-99704480202---99704480203-99704480232/

The also have this:

http://www.design911.co.uk/fu/prod2...04-08--OE-Part-No-99750596100---99750596101-/

Looks exactly the same, but is just the bumper only without the spoiler at £1,856 + VAT (oddly cheaper with headlamp washer than without!). This also has the same part number as the one on Teile that is only 832 Euros!!

https://teile.com/en/porsche-parts-...overing-without-headlight-washer-system/14218

Anyone have any idea what the difference might be?

Hi Rob, in case helpful I would be interested in his too, if it will fit a Gen2 car.

Curious to know what Porsche Notts end up quoting.

I have the teile bumper with 2 grill supports and side grills and it cost 1200 euro delivered

to fit to Gen 2 you would need to mod the wiring for the lights I think
R

Ahhhh... that probably rules me out then. Unless there is an alternative that is plug n play for the Gen 2.

they had it on ebay

6c73a14243c6c2c9cac71c95abc4e98d.jpg

robbiej said:
they had it on ebay

6c73a14243c6c2c9cac71c95abc4e98d.jpg

Is that spoiler lip fixed to the bumper? Wonder why it is in white PU?

its optional i think, there are multiple options and a smaller lip available for this bumper

Anyone have any pics of their spoiler lip? Not sure which one to go for :dont know:

Have not heard back from Porsch Notts, so guessing they are not interested, Design911 have the same combination, bumper, spoiler and intake frames but there is no indication what the differences is, or why this is cheaper than the bumper on its own!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back