Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Exeter

edge

First time I have used this OPC and I came away very happy :thumb:

My experience there has ranged from the excellent to the mediocre. Have taken my C4S there for the past three services. It's good to have the stamp and the Porsche courtesy car can be fun.

My new-to-me 964, though, has been serviced at SCS near Honiton for the past 15 years or so, and I plan to keep that relationship going. Think I may take my C4S there, too, from here on...

Used to be a decent one when I dealt with them in the past.

They inspect, service and prepare all my cars

And in 15 years haven't missed much, and spotted an awful lot of things other OPC's have missed

Yep, always been happy with them as well, seem to be a good and honest dealership :)

edge said:

any more details to this experience ?

911UK said:
edge said:

any more details to this experience ?

Should say I have recently moved to Devon.

I needed to re-new the Warranty and get the major service carried out on my car so gave Exeter a call to discuss. The service guys I talked to were really helpful and put together a package which saved me the price of the 111 point check and also knocked £150 off the total cost saving me around £400.

When I went back to pick up the car I was introduced to the mechanic who had worked on it and he went through all the minor problems he had found during the inspection and told me I could come back anytime and he would fix them at no cost to me which was nice. I just thought the service and the people I spoke with went above my expectations and because of that I walked away a very satisfied customer.

The service included
Belt change
Spark plugs changed
PDK oil changed
Diff oil changed
Brake fluid changed
Plus the oil and filters etc.

Minor faults
Suspension rubbers cracked
Exhaust brackets corroded
Turbo bolts corroded
Coolant pipes weeping
Carbon trim coming away from cup holder
All of which will be fixed free of charge or covered under the warranty.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back