Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dynavin N6 Bluetooth / Nav for 997-987-Cayman // £250 poste

Rob325114

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi All,

For sale is the Dynavin N6 Bluetooth/media player that was removed from my 997.1 (the car is now sold). It has the grey/silver Gen 1 interior fascia, but in theory would fit a Gen 2 if you didn't mind the colour mix! Full details of the player at the following link:

https://www.car-vision.co.uk/porsch...87-cayman-porsche-navi-dvd-5060431020805.html

It has Bluetooth, Navigation, Aux-in, USB-in, Radio, and CD Player (see important note below). All the MOST/CANBUS cables are included, which means it will fit your car even if you have Bose/non-Bose. The bluetooth will allow streaming from your iPhone/Android/Smartphone via A2DP technology. I use it successfully with spotify and all the song/artist/album details are shown on the Dynavin screen.

The player will also be able to integrate with steering wheel controls - if you have these. It has a microphone attachment for calls - and has nifty call handling.

Important: CD Player: I couldn't get this to work with the 6 CD changer, despite it claiming it will. The single CD player in the unit also doesn't work (CD feeds half in, then spits out again). I'm not sure if this is an installation vs. functionality issue - but because I don't listen to CD's, I never bothered to investigate.

£250 o.n.o posted to mainland UK.

Did you remove the 2 CD transit/securing bolts from the top of the unit? Failure to remove the bolts would cause the CD problem you describe.

:eek: :oops:
I will check later... But that could very well be the issue!

Hi Rob,

Did you check whether the problem was the transit screws?

Could be interested in this.

Cheers,

Colin

It's likely this was the issue! There are what look like security screws on the top. I unfortunately done have a car to test it out on though :frustrated:

I have a meeting with a forum member on Thursday to sell this. Unless that falls through, this can be considered sold.

Cheers

Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back