Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S prices | August 2017

thesmithsUK

They all look good, most with higher mileage than mine, so I'm quite happy with the upward movement in price (as an owner, would be a bit pd off if I was looking to buy) :wink:

About where the prices for similar 996 Turbos were in early 2013. :eek:

Be interesting to see how many actually sell at those prices.

I for one have seen plenty of 996 Turbos hanging around despite only being a few k more than these C4S's in some cases.

Seen some turbos at very high 40's low 50's and C4S at mid 30's so I feel high 20's is about right for a good low miles, manual with service history. :?:

Quick look on PH turbos from £39k upwards, quite a few available.

bakerboy4s said:
Quick look on PH turbos from £39k upwards, quite a few available.

I've just looked on Autotrader cheapest manual turbo £29,995 107000 on the clock though..
Tips start at £26995 with 74000

nice low mileage manual turbo with 55k £38990
Prices seem all over the place

coullstar said:
Really annoyed I sold mine when I did now.

How do you think I feel about the RS4? :frustrated:

Nice to see the prices are still holding, I wonder if they are being achieved as I was thinking about selling mine as I hardly use it.My car has done 35000 miles with full main dealer history and I am the second owner I wonder what it would be worth :?:

:eh!:

Makes me laugh when I think what I paid for mine in 2012

:thumb:

I paid £20k in Jan 2013 for my 2002 at an indy with 40k on the clock, that car now at a dealer would be best part of £30k. Not selling it though, nothing else out there I'd want to have. :D They really are special cars,even at £30k, they are good value. :thumb:

Shurv said:
I paid £20k in Jan 2013 for my 2002 at an indy with 40k on the clock, that car now at a dealer would be best part of £30k. Not selling it though, nothing else out there I'd want to have. :D They really are special cars,even at £30k, they are good value. :thumb:

:agree:

Bought mine for £22k two and a half years ago - dealer i bought from is now charging £28k for similar models.

Unless something really bad happened in my life, I cannot see any way i'd ever sell her. Its a massive buz ever time I drive her. Just stunning... :thumb:

Osh

I paid £17k back in 2012 for my 4S manual. I was thinking of selling shortly but tempted to hold on to it now.

Drove mine to work this morning...

Makes me smile every time, and nice that like a good piece of art, it's appreciating at the same time :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaindelon
Back