Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCGB Track Day/Paddock Meeting - Goodwood Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porsche News

Update: 26th September 2017

Track day slots and paddock parking is sold out but parking in the public car park and attendance is still possible by making a donation of (at least )£20 and bringing proof to the event.

If you've bought tickets but haven't added your name to the 911uk attendance list please do so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.porscheclubgb.com/news-and-events/events/2017/october/porsche-charity-day-at-goodwood

NOTE: Entrance Tickets must be bought in advance this year.

Note from the organisers: Please make sure that you include your e-mail address on the Virgin 'Just Giving' Donation page so that e-tickets can be forwarded.

I have booked full track time but it's not clear if you have to also book paddock etc. Does anyone know?

1. Askgeez
2. Leon1davies
3. Adamw
4. infrasilver
5. CarreraMonkey
6. chaser
7. Nigel99
8. BenC
9. KJD
10.rpm
11.Phil 997
12.G2
13.Porkee
14.bparry911
15. ScotGT4

ScotGT4 said:
I have booked full track time but it's not clear if you have to also book paddock etc. Does anyone know?

Paddock is included in your track day booking.

1. Askgeez
2. Leon1davies
3. Adamw
4. infrasilver
5. CarreraMonkey
6. chaser
7. Nigel99
8. BenC
9. KJD
10.rpm
11.Phil 997
12.G2
13.Porkee
14.bparry911
15. ScotGT4
16, MJA911

1. Askgeez
2. Leon1davies
3. Adamw
4. infrasilver
5. CarreraMonkey
6. chaser
7. Nigel99
8. BenC
9. KJD
10.rpm
11.Phil 997
12.G2
13.Porkee
14.bparry911
15. ScotGT4
16, MJA911
17. ontheloop

Guys we hope to release a couple more 1/2 days in August
I will keep you informed :thumb:

Paddock is included in your track day booking.[/quote]

If you have booked Track , you have access to all areas

clinchy993 said:
Guys we hope to release a couple more 1/2 days in August
I will keep you informed :thumb:

Any update on this please?

Booked a morning track slot, do I add my name to the list?

Shurv said:
Booked a morning track slot, do I add my name to the list?

The list is just to show which 911uk forum members are going to be there. Some will be on track, some just spectating/walking round the paddock.

Terry cant remember what we did last year do we get sent a ticket or print something off or is our reg logged and we just arrive on the day . I have registered and paid the donation :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Terry cant remember what we did last year do we get sent a ticket or print something off or is our reg logged and we just arrive on the day . I have registered and paid the donation :thumb:

As PCGB are organising it this year it's likely to be different from any previous year. I haven't registered yet but as the process asks for an e-mail address I assume they will confirm ticketing details by e-mail nearer the time.

:dont know:

T8 said:
Phil 997 said:

As PCGB are organising it this year it's likely to be different from any previous year. I haven't registered yet but as the process asks for e-mail an address I assume they will confirm ticketing details by e-mail nearer the time.

:dont know:

:thumb: Thanks mate :thumb:

I have a meeting in a shortly to run through the event timings as it draws closer, I will update after the meeting

Also anyone who asked about 1/2 day track spots,please pm me

We only put 4 up and they went straight away

As of yesterday there were only 7 full day spots left but if I can get a couple of the half day requests together I will see if we can release a few more

Thank you all once again for the support :worship:

(Half day track day booked)

1. Askgeez
2. Leon1davies
3. Adamw
4. infrasilver
5. CarreraMonkey
6. chaser
7. Nigel99
8. BenC
9. KJD
10.rpm