Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Temperature setting - link to key?

DJS911

I don't have the PCM 2.1 manual with my C2S and am trying to link the default internal temperature setting to the key. I believe this can be done via PCM.
Ever since I bought the car the internal temp defaults to 22C and I would like to be able to reset it lower.
I have tried numerous on-line searches to no avail.
Can anyone help?
Thanks in anticipation.

I am not positive, but you may need another option for driver memory features. IIRC it was not a standalone and was part of another option (might have been one of the seat options or the Sport Chrono - can't quite remember)?

Thanks Colin
I have got Sport Chrono and the seats are the fully electric adjustable seats. I can link their settings quite easily to the key.
It's just the temp that's driving me nuts. I've found reference on the net as to the fact you can do it - just not how!

Don't think that it needs sport chronograph for that function.
Probably needs a handover reset with piwis

DJS911 said:
Thanks Colin
I have got Sport Chrono and the seats are the fully electric adjustable seats. I can link their settings quite easily to the key.
It's just the temp that's driving me nuts. I've found reference on the net as to the fact you can do it - just not how!

Various parameters including the AC temperature can be stored per key but AFAIK only if you have the Sports Chrono PLUS (option I640). Try the PCM INFO/Options menus to see what comes up on your car.

systech1 said:
DJS911 said:
Thanks Colin

Various parameters including the AC temperature can be stored per key but AFAIK only if you have the Sports Chrono PLUS (option I640). Try the PCM INFO/Options menus to see what comes up on your car.

:yeah:

Need Sport Chrono Plus

See page 108 ...

http://photos.stuttcars.info/upload/2013/12/17/911-997.2-Carrera-USA-owners-manual-0905.pdf

Thanks guys.
I'll dig out my spec sheet and see if I have Sport Chrono or the Plus version.
I've had a quick play with the Sport Chrono settings in-car today and couldn't find anything related to my query.
Apart from the ability to link temp settings to keys what else does the Plus version give you?
And if you don't have it do all cars default to 22C cabin temperature?

DJS911 said:
Thanks guys.
I'll dig out my spec sheet and see if I have Sport Chrono or the Plus version.
I've had a quick play with the Sport Chrono settings in-car today and couldn't find anything related to my query.
Apart from the ability to link temp settings to keys what else does the Plus version give you?
And if you don't have it do all cars default to 22C cabin temperature?

Other customisation:
- door lock settings (autolock)
- light fade out time
- orientation light intensity
- Daylight running lights ON/OFF
- AC settings
- rain sensor auto/manual
- rear wiper AUTO/Manual
- multi function steering wheel button assignment
-

Individual memory setting lets me store a temp, but I don't use it. Car stays on last set temperature by default.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back