Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just bought another Toy "warning" bright content

m119cars said:
Boba fett said:
m119cars said:
Nice pair there.

I wouldn't mind betting you get rid of the E93 long before the E46 though,

I prefer the E93, its a much better car.

I'd be interested in how you define 'better'?

Yes it's faster but not sure I'd agree that as an overall M car it's better than an E46.

I agree how do you define better....

This is my 9th E46 M3 so I feel qualified to have a balanced view.

For me, most say its more raw and driver focused, and I agree, but thats because its older with older tech, it feels older, it is older and in essence is more raw and driver focused. I love the E46.
I don't want to wright an essay, but I know what I'm trying to say...

Lovely looking Beemers. But there is only one M3 for me and that is the E30.

Yes, e46 was one of the best although the e30 was a lovely car. The trouble is they have too much heavy sh#t in them and the e90/92 really went from a proper 3 series to something more akin to a 5 series. Too big and too heavy.

This is what you want. Shame it never came with a manual box (with dogleg - ?):-

Pip

Attachments

• dsc01399_li_374.jpg
    dsc01399_li_374.jpg
    846.8 KB · Views: 4,920
My girlfriend just bought a handbag that colour :eek: :eek: :eek:

All bases covered. His, Hers and transgender.

Boba fett said:
m119cars said:
Boba fett said:
m119cars said:
Nice pair there.

I wouldn't mind betting you get rid of the E93 long before the E46 though,

I prefer the E93, its a much better car.

I'd be interested in how you define 'better'?

Yes it's faster but not sure I'd agree that as an overall M car it's better than an E46.

I agree how do you define better....

This is my 9th E46 M3 so I feel qualified to have a balanced view.

For me, most say its more raw and driver focused, and I agree, but thats because its older with older tech, it feels older, it is older and in essence is more raw and driver focused. I love the E46.
I don't want to wright an essay, but I know what I'm trying to say...

That to me is one of the biggest problems with the E9x series... the tech, far too many modes and settings!

Having run an E92 comp pack DCT and an E46 manual simultaneously along with a few other M cars I know what one of the two I preferred to drive in almost every scenario.

The 1M also demonstrates that you don't need to fill a car with tech to make a great M.

Loving the collection! Super rare colour for the BMWs, they look great side by side - difficult to choose which to drive though, all very different characters - especially with the cabriolet in the mix!

Congrats Lee, here is my M collection

@bikeracer - that is a lovely pair of M cars indeed!

That got me thinking about what pair I would have. I've owned a fair few M3's, driven lots of other M's and until the E90 really loved the M division.

I think I'd go for a Z4M Coupe (only 900 or so ever made and only 120 or so sent to the UK IIRC) and an E63 M6 Coupe.

Yeah, I think that would be my ultimate pair. :?:

That's 8)

I am sure someone on here had a yellow 997 Turbo :grin:

Look amazing, I'm well Jel

:thumb:

Boba fett said:
My holy trinity :thumb:

Have to extend that driveway Boba ....!!

Love the E46... looksthe biz!

HSC911 said:
I am sure someone on here had a yellow 997 Turbo :grin:

G2's car makes Guards Red look dull and boring. :D

T8 said:
G2's car makes Guards Red look dull and boring. :D

Nice one :mrt:

yoda.gif

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members