Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tyre size question, help please

AlanPM

Silverstone
Hi I have Bridgestone 295/30 ZR 18's on back of my C4S and I can get some Pirelli Pzero 295/35 ZR18's at a good price, will they be OK do you think for general use?

No. The profile (35) is higher than spec (30) so your rear wheels will turn less as the circumference is greater - this will result in your AWD VC turning at 2 different speeds inside and may wear your VC out quicker. Your speedo will also be incorrect. and show slower speeds than standard.

alex yates said:
No. The profile (35) is higher than spec (30) so your rear wheels will turn less as the circumference is greater - this will result in your AWD VC turning at 2 different speeds inside and may wear your VC out quicker. Your speedo will also be incorrect. and show slower speeds than standard.

and not matched to whatever you have on the fronts

Thanks !!

Thanks for the input, much appreciated, ordered Same Bridgestones as before.

Regards, Alan :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back