Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just bought another Toy "warning" bright content

Boba fett

"This post has been identified to contain bright images and pictures that could cause offence or trigger photosensitive Epilepsy viewer discretion is advised" :grin:

Well I never stop looking out for that rare M3, I am a fan of the E46 and when this came up for sale, well I had to get it for its bigger brother.

I will post up a picture with the 997 a bit later so I hope this does not get moved.

Hope you like them !

E46 - last of the 3-series.

alex yates said:
E46 - last of the 3-series.

...... and first of the T8s :D

Best M3 in my eyes but you do know you can only drive one at a time 😂😂

Boba, as much as I am not a big fan of Beemers having only owned 3 over the years :?: I have to admit those two together do look the mutts. I think its the colour that does it for me. :thumb: :thumb: but good to see they live outside leaving the garage clear for the best car in the fleet mate :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Boba, as much as I am not a big fan of Beemers having only owned 3 over the years :?: I have to admit those two together do look the mutts. I think its the colour that does it for me. :thumb: :thumb: but good to see they live outside leaving the garage clear for the best car in the fleet mate :grin: :grin:

Cheers Phil and thanks for the kind comments.

I do like this pair, both quite rare :thumb:

Nice pair there.

I wouldn't mind betting you get rid of the E93 long before the E46 though,

m119cars said:
Nice pair there.

I prefer the E93, its a much better car.

That's just greedy Boba :D

E46 for me every time. E36 even better....

I stopped buying M3's after I had the E90 when it was first released. Far too little driver involvement for me so I sold it after a few weeks and started my love affair with Porsche, beginning with the lowly 986 boxster which at the time was 1/4 the price but twice the drivers car...

E46 is the best looking of all the M3's in my opinion too. This one looks like a good find Bobba, anything special about it other than the colour?

Dakar is so much nicer than the Phoenix yellow that replaced it. I'm a little rusty on my BMW's but I thought Dakar was phased out in around 2001 ? So are the special order colors ?

jonttt said:
Dakar is so much nicer than the Phoenix yellow that replaced it. I'm a little rusty on my BMW's but I thought Dakar was phased out in around 2001 ? So are the special order colors ?

Yes Dakar was a special order that resulted in a 9 month wait, as a result my E93 is 1 of 3 and the E46 M3 is one of 15.

But what makes the E46 M3 so special to me is the spec, it has every single option extra (and I mean every) except rear blind which is being fitted.

My E46 M3 followed my 964 so it never really stood a chance. I could not have bought a finer example but it was very quickly replaced by my 997 as an occasional car has to be special and, for me, BMWs do not achieve that status.

Boba fett said:
m119cars said:
Nice pair there.

I prefer the E93, its a much better car.

I'd be interested in how you define 'better'?

Yes it's faster but not sure I'd agree that as an overall M car it's better than an E46.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back