Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

advice for a windscreen fitter in North Yorkshire

rob_watti

Just had a new genuine screen put in a couple of weeks ago by Autoglass but i can see a small amount of water on the inside of the car at the drivers side front corner.

I wasn't happy with Autoglass fitting it in the first place but my Insurance company insisted.

Can anybody recommend somebody in the north Yorkshire region who could come out and re fit the screen properly for me?

Cheers
Rob

Interested in this too as i'm thinking of swapping mine for a new one.

C.

Duncan at Autobody Windscreens in Leeds, knows what he's doing with air cooled screens. Put in a new screen for me a few years ago, hasn't creaked since :D

07794 058014

I'm interested in this too. My new screen fitted a few years ago doesn't seem to be central and the rubber folds in on itself in one corner. If you find a mobile fitter maybe he can do two or even three of us

Cheers for the replies guys. I'll contact Duncan and see what he says and come back to you

Cheers
Rob

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back