Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Cayman R

ipsl

Hi guys just got a Cayman R,2014,IN RED.What a great car to drive.Has any one on here have one.. :)

Never driven one, but never heard a bad thing about them. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

MC

I had a White R with all the right bits and Manual.

Loved it. mini GT3 :thumb:

That seems a very late registered R 2014??

caymanR

Sorry 2012 manual car but still great ...Will send pics :)

Boxsey on here has one in white with PDK. Tracks it regular :thumb:

Is it the one from 911 virgin...?

cayman R

Its from Ashdown cars a very good company who have a good stock of Porsches and theres no pressure from these guys... :)

I had seen that one myself, looked awesome!

Is anyone on here based in the North Hampshire / Surrey area a Cayman R owner? Would love to get a ride, so to speak, to see what they're like. :thumbs:

Re: cayman R

ipsl said:
Its from Ashdown cars a very good company who have a good stock of Porsches and theres no pressure from these guys... :)

There is no Ashdown Cars.

There is Ashgood Cars.

I bought mine there too.

phil84afc said:

Is anyone on here based in the North Hampshire / Surrey area a Cayman R owner? Would love to get a ride, so to speak, to see what they're like. :thumbs:

I'm regularly over in Fleet to catch up with a mate there (he drives an F80 M3 Comp Pack, you'll hear before you see it....) so might be about to take you for a hoon around the back roads there sometime.

Mine's a PDK, PSE, Sports Chrono, Buckets etc

dissolved said:
phil84afc said:

I'm regularly over in Fleet to catch up with a mate there (he drives an F80 M3 Comp Pack, you'll hear before you see it....) so might be about to take you for a hoon around the back roads there sometime.

Mine's a PDK, PSE, Sports Chrono, Buckets etc

Just pm'd you, that would be great - I love this forum :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back