Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Airchamber for 993

993tt said:
To answer the OP's question, I have an air chamber, it is 5m by 2.2M it is longer than necessary and you could get away with a smaller size but the extra 20cm width means you can always get out of the car if you drive in without unzipping the side flap. Mine is parked in a normal UK, dampish, garage. I have never had a mould problem and I love the fact that if I put the car away clean it comes out clean. I have been using it for over 10 years and it is just starting to disintegrate. I will definitely be replacing it although I may be buying a Cair-O-Port as I like the fact that the frame is outside. Hope this helps.

Thanks 993tt. I think that particular size might be a problem for my garage due to an up-and-over door, but it's good to hear that yours has performed well over quite a lengthy period of time. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back