Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Servicing East London / Essex

Dev Bhamra

Hi All,
So Chris Turner looked after my car for a number of years but sadly is no longer with us. Does anyone have any recommendations on who is reliable and has good experience on 993s? I don't mind travelling a little (based in Woodford), but want someone who I can trust going forward.

Thanks! Dev

Dev, I am in Chingford, so just up the road to you .

I thoroughly recommend Tony Ruggles @ Carrera Engineering in Nazeing. I was really pleased to find an experienced Indy so nearby. He has been in business a long while , and is familiar with air cooled and kettles :thumb:

Prices are good, and he is a nice bloke. One man band so book ahead

Hi

Porsche Dynamics. Yon has worked on a wide range of 911's including building race engines. Prices are very good and he's a friendly chap, he will chat about 911s all day long over a coffee. 01279 507748. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I use Jamie at JRW Automotive very close to Stansted Airport - he left Posche Colchester about a year ago to set up on his own - very straight and will tell you what does and doesn't need doing.

I have raced against him in saloon cars for a few years too and he is no mean driver.

http://www.psrautomotive.com/

Located just outside of Bishops Stortford, try Paul at PSR Automotive. I've used him in the past: excellent guy, very honest, professional, and knows his onions.

I'm in Wanstead :bye: and have always use JZ Machtech.

Open at 8am and close to a station to get me into work in the west end by 9ish.

Good to know there's some trusted local indies. That wasn't always the case.

Thank you gents. I'll give all of these a call and see what suits best!
Much appreciated.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back