Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Weiss Gold wheels on Guards red 996 GT3.2

Like minds :)

No unfortunately I am not at that event.

Must admit I never quite jelled with Donnington (mainly to do with distance from Surrey and noise limits). Though appreciate that my last visit was in my early days of track driving (more nervous than fun), and you are referring to a no noise day.

Did you go for gold in the end Nick? I reckon gold wheels always look good on a GT3, the car can pull it off... :thumb:

Nope. Have had no time as been in the us a fair bit with work.

Not sure whether to keep the centre cap black or do same colour as wheels?

My centre caps are black (OZ stickers), but would probably look better in gold to match the wheels

Yeah I think same colour too

The RS has the centre locks which are black but a real feature.

Same colour caps would make wheels look bigger too.

I will prob run the OZs thru the summer when do the wheels over winter when the car is sorn.

Defo want to change the gloss black I have at mo

went to ace café last night and what a cracking turn out. all sorts of top kit there

really nice turbo S in white with the RS Weiss gold wheels. loved em and defo going that way.

Attachments

• wp_20170731_22_15_48_rich_107.jpg
    wp_20170731_22_15_48_rich_107.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,500
  • wp_20170731_22_21_18_rich_103.jpg
    wp_20170731_22_21_18_rich_103.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,500
so OZs sold and back to OEM wheels on the car.

I do love the wheels and the design but I need a lighter colour now to bring them out

am being told that 539 is the colour code so going with that.

few local suppliers to check out prices and go from there.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back