Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche child seat and computer mouse for sale

minny

Nurburgring
I have a brand new white Porsche Design Wireless Computer mouse for sale. It is an unwanted present and I only opened the box to take a photo of it. £45 including delivery to the U.K

I also have a used Porsche child seat that I bought new from the OPC for use in my turbo. It was £500 when I bought it. The seat is in as-new condition with all the belts, books and parts still present. There are no rips/tears or marks on the fabric. You need this seat to maximise interior space in a 986/987/996/997. £110 including delivery to the U.K

Please contact me for more information and photos. I can email you or call you if you PM me your details.

Regards,
Min

Pm send buddy

actually ignore the PM about the car seat, I have found your advert on eBay with the pics and looks spot on, il take it please just let me know how you want payment :)

Both are now sold, thank you for looking.
Min

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back