Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 turbo- sharkwerks x pipe

Takes about 2 hours to fit- trust me the sound is not dissapointing. I listened to a lot of turbo sports exhausts, which frankly didn't sound much different to stock.

Attachments

• 20170726_134723_1024x576_145.jpg
    20170726_134723_1024x576_145.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 4,837
Sorry about the crap photo-

I'm
Assuming this would void an OPC warranty even without a remap?

Easto said:
I'm

From what I understand it only voids the part of the warranty associated with that part eg no cover for the exhaust but every OPC seems to differ slightly so worth checking with your local on their view. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Easto said:
I'm

From what I understand it only voids the part of the warranty associated with that part eg no cover for the exhaust but every OPC seems to differ slightly so worth checking with your local on their view. :thumb:

Yeah true, it will stop you renewing your warranty though.

apollokre1d said:
Phil 997 said:
Easto said:
I'm

yes needs to be considered if you intend to extend the warranty :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
apollokre1d said:
Phil 997 said:
Easto said:
I'm

yes needs to be considered if you intend to extend the warranty :thumb:

Ok so best case is I can run it for 18 months till I want to extend warranty - then swap It out for the check??
And it will void any exhaust related failures
It would be a map that would void anything engine related?

I'll call Porsche sheffield - see what they say

Mr02ard said:

Amazed these weren't grabbed already Aaron, the turbos are super fast but sound awful as stock, really surprised no one wants to make their turbo sound like it should for the car it is. :thumb:

I'm at my dealers Wednesday for some warranty work.
Will be asking them about back box and no remap...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back