Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 turbo- sharkwerks x pipe

Mr02ard

Evening all-

For sale is my sharkwerks x pipe for the 997.2 turbo or turbo s, pipe has covered about 3k miles. No need for remapping as this is effectively a silencer delete and still uses the factory cats.

Cost £1600 but looking for £850

Regards Aaron

Any reason for taking it off ?

Any pics ?

hi chaser- no I was really happy with it. Gave the car what it was lacking, in the noise department. I'm prepping the car to sell it, figured standard was the best way. Potentially looking for a 991.1 gt3 early next year.... still in two minds tbh

Will post a picture tomorrow

Mr02ard said:
hi chaser- no I was really happy with it. Gave the car what it was lacking, in the noise department. I'm prepping the car to sell it, figured standard was the best way. Potentially looking for a 991.1 gt3 early next year.... still in two minds tbh

:eek: :eek: I promise not to tell Rach about the GT3 plan mate :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Mr02ard said:

She'll hit the roof mate- especially as I've just told her she can't have a dog yet 😂😂😂

Mr02ard said:
Phil 997 said:
Mr02ard said:

She'll hit the roof mate- especially as I've just told her she can't have a dog yet 😂😂😂

:floor: :floor: sssssh :thumb: :thumb:

Mr02ard said:

Not sure I am ready for silencer delete, ideally I would like a switchable system like the PSE on my 4S ... best of both.

chaser said:
Mr02ard said:

Not sure I am ready for silencer delete, ideally I would like a switchable system like the PSE on my 4S ... best of both.

What mate why not, so the next time you go past me in Germany at lightning speed I crap myself with the sound to go with the speed :floor: . less steath fighter more death star :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Hi Aaron.

Do you have any sound clips pls?

Does it use the std tips?

Thx

Ps. As I recall you bought the turbo well so should see all your money back and then some... good luck.

Great exhaust, I really rate mine. Sounds great on startup, purposeful at low speeds, quiet at motorway speeds and lovely at WOT and no drone anywhere. I have a Larini exhaust and a BMW Performance Exhaust on my two BMWs and this sounds much better than both.....probably not fair to compare them but they are both straight sixes, one NA the other twin turbo and after reading all the complaints about these 997 Turbos not sounding good I have been really impressed.

Always difficult to gauge a sound from a video though, but I would recommend :thumb:

Jcx said:

Yes, I am running standard on mine.

maph said:
Great exhaust, I really rate mine. Sounds great on startup, purposeful at low speeds, quiet at motorway speeds and lovely at WOT and no drone anywhere. I have a Larini exhaust and a BMW Performance Exhaust on my two BMWs and this sounds much better than both.....probably not fair to compare them but they are both straight sixes, one NA the other twin turbo and after reading all the complaints about these 997 Turbos not sounding good I have been really impressed.

Always difficult to gauge a sound from a video though, but I would recommend :thumb:

Jcx said:

Yes, I am running standard on mine.

Mmm good to know thx. I am tempted. What is the fitting time?

Cheers

Jcx said:
Where are you based maph?

Bristol.....happy for you to check it out if you are in the area. Worth checking if OP has removed it yet as another option.

maph said:
Jcx said:
Where are you based maph?

Bristol.....happy for you to check it out if you are in the area. Worth checking if OP has removed it yet as another option.

Mmm I am near Cambridge. Bit far to just nip over. Thx all the same.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back