Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Button on rear view mirror

I ain`t got no button on my 98 996.1, just a mirror stuck to the windscreen with no wires connected :dont know:

Have I been short-changed :sad:

I blame Jeremy Corbyn and want my student fees refunded like he promised :thumb:

kurlykris said:
I ain`t got no button on my 98 996.1, just a mirror stuck to the windscreen with no wires connected :dont know:

Have I been short-changed :sad:

I blame Jeremy Corbyn and want my student fees refunded like he promised :thumb:

There is a secret button for yours, check P.48 of your handbook :thumb:

This is all new to me .. but then i never said i knew everything :dont know:

i stuck my head under a 997 mirror today to have a look .. light was there but no button .. perhaps they gave up with it as no one new it was there :D

button switches on and off the led light that shines on the gear selector. Works well on mine, can't see much point in being able to turn it on and off tbh but the button is there

In mine that button doesn't turn the orientation lights on and off, but does make them duller or brighter!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back