Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 prices falling off a cliff ( in East Anglia at least )

Those rose tinted specs are working well I see chum :thumb:

I can't wait for fully electric cars driven by Google. I'll feel a damn site safer than in a dodgy Uber.

Sorry - back to the fascinating subject of 993 values....

Roll up roll up another one hovers around the 25 bags :eek:

Here Wants for nothing............... :grin:

Edited because I had my wires crossed.

200k miles, priced about right

Bund said:
I see this advert the other day and could swear the description mentioned it being a cat C or D! :dont know:

I think I remember it saying category x about 19 years ago when a wife drove it through a flooded area and something about her thinking he would never part with it. I could be getting confused with another car.....

No, you're right. I've seen these pictures on eBay about three years ago.

He won't do another 400 miles in case he breaks the 200k barrier, then people will think it's High Mileage.

Clever :roll:

Bund said:
I see this advert the other day and could swear the description mentioned it being a cat C or D! :dont know:

I think I remember it saying category x about 19 years ago when a wife drove it through a flooded area and something about her thinking he would never part with it. I could be getting confused with another car.....

There's a manual targa up at 35 bags, nominal miles but Cat C 19yrs ago when the seller bought it 18yrs ago. Nominal mileage and hardbacks :wink:

Zingari said:
Bund said:

There's a manual targa up at 35 bags, nominal miles but Cat C 19yrs ago when the seller bought it 18yrs ago. Nominal mileage and hardbacks :wink:

So I've got the wrong car Z? I'll delete my earlier post if so as don't want to label a good car bad!

Chris993C2 said:
ste m993 said:
Now on EBay for £32000.00
Have you seen who the seller is? :floor: :floor: :floor:

:hand: Yeh but it's got the 'correct' N rated tyres :thumb:

Is it now listed with motorhub and no mention of Cat d?

ChrisT70 said:
Is it now listed with motorhub and no mention of Cat d?

:eek: In that case
leggit.gif

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back