Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 'Bosch' Headlight Lenses?

MikeRSR

Seems like not anymore, just been into my local OPC to buy a pair of new headlight lenses and they appear to be copies of the originals, no Bosch logo in the glass at the bottom of the lens and made in Czech Rep on the Porsche part label!

I know you haven't been able to get Bosch lenses for the early cars for some time, but didn't realise you couldn't for the 993 as well....

I have recently replaced mine and bought new lenses from a German seller on ebay. Turned up and very pleased with the quality and fit, Magnetti Marelli manufacture. :thumb:

C.

All new lights are now produced and branded by Automotive Lighting (AL). Joint venture between Magnetti and Bosch. :thumb:

thanks for that, though Made in Czech Rep stamped on it not quite got the ring to it of 'Made in Germany' it has to be said!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back